Technological maintenance work is planned according to the recommendations of manufacturers of marine systems, as well as based on their own experience in the operation of sailing ships and motor yachts.
High humidity, corrosion, prolonged parking and active use of the boat in aggressive marine environments have detrimental effects on the "health" of your ship.
For this, it is necessary to carry out regularly planned technological measures, in order to diagnose the problem in a timely manner and solve it in a professional manner by hiring maintenance service providers.
You can also hop over to this website to get more information about the ship maintenance and repair service providers. Maintenance of yachts on renowned companies is carried out with the frequency necessary for the regular operation of ships.
Image Source: Google
The maintenance schedule for yachts includes the following list of jobs to be performed at various intervals (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly):
- Integrated dishwashing
- Clean and fasten rails, rails and awnings
- Check, wash and air screen
- Maintenance of rigging, spars, winches, connectors
- Maintenance of natural and artificial teak deck lining
- Check the tightness of the shaft and peephole
- Vents inside the yacht
- Maintenance of fittings and water tanks
- Maintenance and washing of the holding tank
- Check the level, replace and refill a working engine fluid
- Inspection of engines, gearboxes, seasonal gearboxes
Periodic start and monitoring of the most important parameters:
- Desalination plant and other supporting equipment
- Gas line and plate (including bottle filler)