Netgear extender is a Wi-Fi boosting device that amplifies the signal and turns the dead zones into Wi-Fi active zone. It not only boost the signal strength but also increases the speed of the network. No matter which company router you are using, the extender works well with all company routers.
Extenders make it possible to access any website from any computer and any location within the house. To set up the extender, it is necessary to visit the Mywifiext.net link from the computer or laptop. If you are not being able to access this page, then the troubleshooting tips for Mywifiext net not working issues are given here as under:
- First of all, check if the extender and the router are placed at what distance from each other. The distance should not be more than 5 feet.
- Check if the Power LED on the router and extender is glowing or not.
- Connect the PC with the extender through Ethernet cable.
- Now open the web browser of your choice and key-in the IP address.
- Press ‘Enter’.
- If you are not able to open the webpage, then try opening the same on another browser.
- If the problem is still at large, then check the connection between the extender and the computer and check the DHCP settings of the router.
Note: Most of the users enter the IP address in the search bar instead of typing in the address bar directly. So, if you are making this mistake, then be cautious and enter the address at the right place because this is a local address and doesn’t require you to connect to the internet.
That’s all for the troubleshooting steps, we hope you will definitely get success after implementing the steps and move ahead with the setup part on Mywifiext.net. If you are still facing the problem and need any assistance, then get in touch with the experts. They will help in sorting out the problem as quickly as possible.