add share buttons

Different Types of Visitor Visa in Australia

If you just want to have a short stay in Australia, then you will need to apply for a tourist visa. Keep in mind that certain airlines may refuse boarding without a proper passport and visa.

If you plan to stay for more than three months in Australia or you have not found eligible for the Electronic Travel Authority visa, then you have to fill in a visa application with the Australian Consulate-General. If you want to apply for a visitor visa in Australia then you can apply

Image Source: Google

You can obtain a visit visa at the Australian Consulate-General in a nearby town or city. You can also Google the keyword phrase the Australian Consulate-General with the city name and location. For example, if you are in New York, you would type "Australian Consulate-General New York".

A visitor visa is given to people who sincerely intend only to visit the country. They are not looking for a job or to stay in this country. The types of visas may allow the holder to use it once or several times. It all depends on the situation. There are two main visitor visas are available:

Short stay visa – This type of visa will allow you to keep three, six or twelve months in Australia for tourism purposes. You will be able to visit friends and loved ones with this type of visitor. You can also do non-business related activities.

Temporary visa – This is a visa for those who come to Australia for business. This visa allows you to stay for three months or less than three months.

You will be able to get an application from the Australian Consulate in your area. There are also costs involved with visa applications that are not ETA. Costs can vary and they are subject to change at any time.