Are you looking for a clean meal plan? Maybe something like a list of what foods and portions to eat. Many people like to have a plan for what they will eat in a day and this will help them keep a schedule and track their intake. This is a great way to start your health and wellness journey. You can also visit fitbar.ae/clean-meal-plans for clean food diet online delivery service.
Here is a sample meal plan for one day to give you an idea of what kind of nutritional structure to apply
The day is divided into 4-6 small meals. I usually do 5. People are getting to grips with this idea because it makes sense. You eat more and your metabolism increases
1. Breakfast 6:30 – 1 hard-boiled or poached egg, 1/2 cup oatmeal and grapefruit
2. First breakfast 09:30 – banana and handful of almonds
3. Lunch 12:30 – Spinach salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, vegetables of your choice or walnuts, almonds and 1 hard-boiled egg.
4. Breakfast 3:30 – kiwi fruit, half a cup of cottage cheese and other fruit
5. Dinner 6:30 – 1 cup brown rice, 4 ounces chicken breast, fried or grilled, broccoli
Don't worry if this timeline doesn't work for you, it's just an example and should be used to help create a plan that fits your schedule. The more you do it, the better you will feel. Along the way, you'll learn what's good and soon you won't even have to worry about a clean eating plan.