Many doctors, hospitals, and medical clinics are unaware of the importance of marketing their practice online. Here are some questions and concerns that doctors may have about marketing their practice online.
1. Is it possible to search online advertisements for doctors or clinics? What is the point of searching online for doctors?
3. Many websites have been up for several years now and I've had very few inquiries or visits to them in the last year.
4. It is difficult to convert patients who inquire online.
Here are some things you should do
1. A website is a great way to establish a web presence. A website is the best way for you to present yourself and your practice. Don't stop there. Hire an SEO (Search Engine Optimization)firm to optimize your site so that you rank high in search results. Patients will not find you if your website isn't optimized.
2. Create a blog. Another way to communicate with patients is through a blog. You can discuss cases, the latest technology, and any training or events you've attended.
3. Social media – Keep in touch with your patients via Facebook and Twitter Keep in touch with your patients and build a network. You can remind your patients and potential patients that your practice exists and that you are always available when they need you.
4. Participate in forums to answer patient concerns. This can also be a great lead generation tool.
Spreading your reach is the whole point. You don't have to rely on your website. Use other forums to promote you. Patients are all around you. All they need is for you to be visible.